Thursday, February 28, 2008

I wish i was still 17

When I was 5, i wish i could grow up faster so i could go cycle with other frens like my brother.

Then when I was 10, i wish i could hang out with frens without being refrain by my parents.

When come 15, i wish i'm 17 so that i could get my driving license and go out with my frens whenever I want.

During 18, I wish i was 21 so I can do whatever I want!

During 22, I wish i can graduate ASAP so that i could earn my own money and spend as much as i could.

Now that I'm 25 going 26, i wish I was still 17. During this age, I have to consider a lot of stuff. Have to consider my Income so that i would have enough money to sustain my life. Yet I have to pay back loan that i've use for my studies. Working pressure is all around. Money earn can't be simply spend without any planning.

During the days when i'm 22, I was studying in college. Life back then was more fun. As i'm working part time to earn extra income for me to spend as my parents doesn't have extra for me to spend. And i applied for studies loan like i don't need to repay!

Its even better when I'm 18. That time I just graduated from my form 5, where by i enjoyed life the most. 1st year of college is like Honeymoon to me as I break free from my parents bond and get to know lots of new frens and hang out till late at night as I wish.

The most enjoyable time was actually when I'm form5 @ 17 years old. With my driving license and my Old car. Thou its old but it serve its purpose! I can hang out with my frens all the time yet i don't even need to pay for the petrol as my parents use to fill it up for me! And I dont need to even worry about anything, just focus on my studies!

But Now, Everything takes into consideration... How i wish i was still 17 ..

No comments: