Friday, March 27, 2009

Broga Hills (22-03-2009)

Since I went to Mt Kinabalu with my dear, we both seems to be looking for places to go for hiking because it is fun and healthy! My ex-colleague introduce me the Broga Hills which were located in Semenyih. So I made a plan to go there inviting few of my ex-colleagues. They were Bih Lin, Bih Lin's Husband, Kit, Carol, Erica, Chea, Py and Benny.

I woke up as early as 3.40am and get myself prepared for the hiking session. Went to fetch benny which is just nearby my neighbourhood at 4am. We reach the meetup point (McD Sungai Besi toll) at 4.40am. After they had a quick breakfast there, I brought them to my dear's house and where Bih Lin's husband parked their car there and we only go with 3 cars.

It took us around 40 minutes to reach our destination , Broga at about 5.45am. We were lost at first because we can't find the starting point as it was too dark. Anyway we manage to find it from another gangs of hikers.

Once we parked our car, we started to prepare before our hiking starts. Our loyal headlight which served us well during the last Mt kinabalu hike was ready as always. The road was dark as it is during dawn. This is the first time we came to Broga hills so neither of us know the path to the peak. We followed another gang of hikers whom we think might know the way as they sounds very confident. But then the were actually newbies too. Gosh they made us lost. We end up at a much more lower peak. There was no choice but to wait there as the sun is going to rise already. Anyway, my dear knows Im not satisfy with this peak as I didnt came for this. Everyone was upset with the Peak.

Instead of going all the way back which we took 1 hour to reach here. I opt for a short cut. We cut through long grasses and go straight up to the peak using our own path!
We are coming!
Finally, we made it. Some guys made a camp there and was amaze with us that we took our own path to reach the peak. LoLz .

The group of 9 person with Benny abandon at the lower peak as he doesnt want to climb anymore.
The girls.
My dear
My dear and aunty Bih Lin

Pei Yoong n Chea.

The final Peak


Heading down using the actual path.
We reach the bottom at about 9am and went to look for food. Its a good experince and everyone seems to be happy with this hiking trip. I'll be orgarnizing more of these trips because its kind of fun. We've decided to go for another hiking trip this coming 12th April 2009. Chiling Falls. Stay tune!

No comments: