Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last moment in Jakarta

The moment has finally here. 6 weeks ago, I send out my resignation through email. I was suppose to stay for 5 weeks but due to project urgency, my return to Malaysia was extended till 6 weeks of stay.

2 weeks ago, I started to feel "不捨得" . ...
12/3/08 , I had my first farewell dinner with Data warehouse team + DD team, had our dinner at D'Jakarta. The dinner was a double farewell for Ernest (DD) as well. He is leaving on that week, so Im not the main person that day.
16/3/08 , I told them I would like to try Sushi Tei before I leave Jakarta. Siew Ming and Sook Wai insisted that they want to treat me Sushi Tei, end up another farewell lunch for me.
20/3/08 , Its a holiday today, Its gonna be another farewell dinner for me at Tony Romas. LoLz.

Yestarday, many frens start to question me about my feeling as I'm leaving Jakarta. Honestly, i very 不捨得 someone :) . But there is also another feeling building up within me, thats the feeling of boredness.. The Boredness of never-ending farewell. First farewell was on 12/3/08, today is already 27/3/08 yet I'm still here in Jakarta!! haha.

On this final hours, I spend most of the time wishing everyone luck and thank them for everything. I really worried i would have wept infront of them. If i did that Sook Wai would be the first person to laugh loudly! haha.

The last photo i took with BDS team. And of coz ah lek was there too :)

Lunch today was lonely, last few days i had my lunch with them happily but today i was alone taking my lunch in Hoka2 Bento. As Usual After check in, I had a drink in Starbucks cafe. Today was a bit different for me as it was the last time i would be sitting here in Jakarta airport starbucks. Today I order a drink that i normally do not order, not because it was my last day but because they ran out of Green tea!!! Got myself a Choc chip ice blended instead. :) Taste good too, but a bit too sweet...
I've been coming in and out of Jakarta for 13 times, and this is the view from starbuck cafe. One of the image that i hope to capture before i leave Jakarta.


The moment i actually step into Jakarta project 9 months ago, I told my team member, normally when our team's people step into Jakarta, we can only get out of Jakarta when we resign. I guess that really happens to me now.
Anyhow, I wish all my frens there.. Good Luck in everything, Stay Safe in Jakarta! Thanks for everything! Sorry if i offended anyone! and finally , nice knowing you all !!!

No comments: