Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The path is clear .. I wanted to write my own story!

For the pass 2 months, I've been bothered by making a very hard decision for future. Its a path that might lead me to success or failure. I'm gonna be 26 this year, its time for me to figure out my future, my carrier. During my younger days, everything for my future were decided by my parents. Which school do i go, which tuition teacher to educate me. Those days, parents use to compare me with my brother. I remembered i cried when i was 15 when i realise that my PMR result was 1 A short compare to my brother.

When i start my journey into college life, my piority choice was Electronic engineering. Because my brother was doing the same course, so my parents suggested me to take another course. That time, i was still playful, so i choose the hardest course micro-E. Further on, i complete my degree, Communication and Electronic Engineering with quite a good result as well. But i end up in an IT company because I doesn't like working out door nor in a factory.

Today, I was already working in my current company for almost 2 years. 2 months ago, i was approach by "someone" whom offered me to join his company with quite a good pay and benefit. I've been made to choose between traveling overseas with allowance claim or locally with good basic. At first my decision to join the new company was strong, till my current company offer me a counter offer , by then my decision was a bit shaken due to the high pay + allowance which is much difference from the new company. Any how, i was able to reject the devilness of my current company and stay put that i will join the new company.

My decision was again shaken when my parents come into play. They wanted me to stay as the pay was better. Again i stand my decision as i know there are brighter future in my new company and also from next year onwards, when my fren ask me bout how many months bonus do i get ? i can answer it already! lolz.

Next month i will be starting my new job. It will be a hard way for me as i have to learn many new things, but i believe it will have great future, and i'm ready to challenge it. This is my story!

No comments: