Monday, March 31, 2008

Regain my Freedom...

18/June/07, the day i touchdown at Jakarta airport for Bank Bumiputra project. That day onwards, my total freedom were reduce to mearly sports and "Wu liao"-ing with my frens in TA appartment here in Jakarta.

27/Mar/08, the last day that i finally left Jakarta heading back to Malaysia. It has been a 6 week stay for me. The moment i step onto Malaysia soil, I have this feel of very much relief... Its kind of like , I'm finally home..

When I'm still working for SL previously, everytime i come back to Malaysia, I'll spend all my time hangout with my frens. This time I've choose to stay home and clean my house a bit as I know i have lots of chances to hang out with my frens :).

Life is so relaxing here in Malaysia. I can go out with my frens and yumcha anytime I wan :).. I finally regain my Freedom...

No comments: