Sunday, April 6, 2008

After a week in Malaysia

Life was back to normal the day i step back onto Malaysia's soil. But lot of things has to be adjust back. I use to have to wake up on time and catch my daily company van for a trip to the office but now I have to drive myself to office which i would happily like to do so. Lunch time is still the same but I hangout with different colleagues. Dinner time is a bit different for me here in Malaysia. Back then in Jakarta, I've lots of colleagues staying together, where by I can dinner with them anytime. Here in Malaysia, I stay alone in a Town house own by my aunt at Sunway Damansara. It might be bored having dinner alone sometimes but then Its kind of relaxing when u juz wanna get away from the crowd sometimes. When I'm bored of having dinner alone, I will call out my frens and we would have dinner together at where ever I want.

I guess I'm so use to spending in Jakarta. Back to Malaysia if a single lunch cost RM10, I would have say, it is not that expensive at all !!! But then my colleague will start to curse me... LoLz.. Back in Jakarta, cheapest food during lunch would be at WI, which cost roughly RM3 ~ RM4, and for dinner would roughly cost RM10 or better one would be RM20. Here a dinner which cost over RM5 would already been expensive. Haha. I guess i would have to readjust to spend less here in Malaysia.

Lately it has been raining most of the time during the evening. Its actually kind of nice to have a cold weather for a relaxing weekend. But then it spoilt my mood today as i was thinking of going to have a jogging session today. Anyhow, just before it rains, I manage to have a round trip at my housing area which i was planing to do 3 today .. LoLz... hmm.. I wonder when my fren can get me the access to California Fitness so i can join them for Yoga, boxing and of coz swimming :)
Sadly, the weekend is almost over and tomorrow is gonna be another blue monday. Well i guess this is what we call Life. Anyhow I'll get use to it :). Glad that I'm finally back to my motherland.

No comments: