Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Living my old company ...

Before I've actually resign from my previous company, many people advice me to stay back to the old company because they offer me better allowance when overseas and most likely its a larger company which is more stable compare to the new company that I just join. Well, I know myself well enough, maybe I'm still young, I love to explore.. I want more challange! I know I'm that kind of person who learn very fast when I'm on Challange mode.

Finally, everything is over with my old company. At first I'm kind of worried that i would regret living the old company, but i end up kind of like the new company that I'm currently in. Thanks to all the intensive work loads from my previous company, now with the 2 years experince I'm able to catch up with the work here easily. In just mearly 3 days I'm here, I've already been assign to a task. I hope there is more challange to come so that i could learn faster. I wish that i could make big money with a promising carrier before I'm 30 !!! so that our dream (me n my brother) to start our retirement by age of 40's :P will come true! haha. Well, thats just kind of AIM which i dont think I would do. Cause if I retired 40 , I will be bored to death!

After I left my old company, I heard all sorts of troubles storming my old company. There are imigresen Issues, delay on Increment, no backdate for the increment (unconfirm). Problems seem to be stacking up all the way. I really hope they could solve the imigresen issue as I worry Some of my friends would be in trouble when they are going in or leaving Jakarta. My excolleague use to says that I leave the company in a very Good time! lolz... Anyhow, all the best to you all!!

No comments: