Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Life @ New Job

1st April, today is my first day to start my new job in my new company. I have been longing for working back here in KL for sometime. This morning, i woke up at 8 am then i only start to travel to my working place at 8.30 am. Its not like when I'm in Jakarta. Here i can drive my own car, listen to whatever music i want, drive which ever route i want!

As I reach office, my new colleague and I decides to trick my new boss. We sms him says we want to resign. LoLz. He indeed believe what we says at first because he was still sleeping when we SMS him hence he is still very Blur!! but later on he notice it is April Fool! :P

Anyhow, new job seems to be good to me. Every source seems familiar as the core banking is from my previous company. The only different is that the way we do things and the tools we use. I really hope i can do well here. :)

No comments: