Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mt. Kinabalu .. here I come again ..

Since I'm a Sabahan, reaching the peak of Mt Kinabalu has to be a must for our own pride :P. I first went up to the peak was 8 years ago. 2nd April 2000. That time I was only 18! lolz. Now Im going 26, again I'm going to challenge myself against the mountain. The journey this time will be together with another 14 friends. Its a journey that test both physically and mentally. I have to be physically fit to be able to reach the top yet i have to be mentally strong as well.

This trip has been planned since Nov last year. Its seems like just a blink and now that tomorrow we will be heading for this journey. The whole trip will be 4D/3N . We will be visiting the Hot spring as well.

I hope i'm fit enough to reach the peak again.. not hope , its a must! :) After this i have to prepare for another round as i promise my fren to bring her next time :)

No comments: