Monday, December 24, 2007

07' Christmas Eve

Its a dull monday morning, everyone was not in a mood to work as tomorrow is another holiday, Christmas!!! Our Bank user are already having their holiday as they call it "Cuti Bersama", where by all the user take leave together, but our PM force us to work or we would need to take leave if we do not want to work.

Everyone doesn't seems like working in the office, because there isn't any user to attend nor any user to test the system. Everyone is just waiting for the moment to go back home. Sharp at 5.30PM all of us left the office. The Van was so crowded that i have to squeeze in with 3 other colleagues on a bench that can only fit 3 person. Well, at least they don't mind.

The minute we step into Taman Anggrek, 6 of us were discussing where to have our dinner. Since its a Christmas eve, we suggested some better food for the night. So we choose to have our dinner at American Grill, its a Steak house with Salad buffet. I don't feel like having chicken steak so i order a set of Beef teriyaki grill. When I started to think of boredness, my crazyness will come along immediately. I'm not someone who can eat much food. But i since i spotted Choon Ho whom can consume a huge amount of food. So I become a bit mad and challenge him. Haha. The challenge was I myself to eat 7 cups of Ice cream. Gosh, to be honest... it is terrible. On my 3rd cup of Ice cream, my brain keep telling myself, common you can do it dude... Go on!! .. but my hand and stomach seems rejecting the food already. Anyhow i manage to finish 5 cups then i gave up. Haha. It wasn't fun at all. Once back home, i was lying on the sofa for 30 minutes before I can make a move. LoLz.
I guess I'm really getting old already, must stop insanity as soon as possible. Everything i do must be to the limit. LoLz. My body is already 25 years old, I don't think it can handle much torture anymore :)
Well, its already 12AM in Malaysia... Merry Christmas to all my Friends.. and YOU too :). My christmas this year is only for bloging and listening to music in my appartment. Hopefully I don't need to have another Lonely Christmas in the years to come ...

No comments: