Friday, December 7, 2007

Leaving Malaysia again...

Its a cloudy day today, woke up in the morning to reverse my car so that my aunt can go to work with her car as my car is blocking hers.

This is where I stay... Aint my house ... my aunt's investment property, but then she was so nice to allow me to stay here :). I love this house as it is spacious and most important is that it has a parking lot! hehe... I feel that my tiny little prince is safer to park indoor. The house just look nice rite? neh.. it is not a 3 storey house, but instead its a town house, 1 1/2 storey. 2nd floor and 1/2 of the 1st floor is my home. The other part are my neighbours. Hehe.
This is the road in front of my house. Huge road... makes the area feel comfortable. Thou i seldom come out to have a walk :P.

Familiar view... Airport terminal... I'm leaving for Jakarta for another 21 days again .. Sigh... what to do .. this is life ... we need to earn to live on... :)

No comments: