Friday, December 21, 2007

Lonely Christmas 07'

20 Dec 2007, Its a holiday today, as usual, i dont like to go crowded places, so after lunch with my colleagues, i spend most of my evening time at home chatting with my friend while watching drama to kill time.

Its a rainy evening, it has been raining since 2 pm noon stop. Suddenly the internet was down and i was left lying on my bed starring at the open sky which is raining cats and dogs. The situation is very relaxing but then makes me feel kind of lonely, stuck in a part of the world that was faraway from my family, Dad is now in Sandakan, while Mum is in Kuala Lumpur for body check up as my brother was in Dubai.. I miss them all..

Christmas is around the conner ... I've gone through 24 Christmas in my life. During every year Christmas, I will be going to church on the christmas eve and christmas day to celebrate Jesus Christ Birthday. This year gonna be my 25th Christmas and its gonna be different.. This year i will not be with neither my dad , mum nor my brother. I'll be having my christmas alone here in Jakarta. What a 25th Christmas..

Thou I'm in Jakarta, the shopping complex situated just below my Appartment does have beautiful white christmas decoration but yet i don't feel the christmas mood over here.

I remember when i'm young, every year before christmas i wont be demanding for Christmas present, but i will be nagging my dad to bring me to church caroling as i love to be around the street during late at night and singing hymms to church members .. :) . But those days are history, I'm kind of getting old d. I guess this is life, we need to grow up. I really hope next christmas i wont have to feel the emptyness i'm feeling right now :).

Btw, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow friends and Colleagues!! Stay Cool and be Happy always.. :) ...

No comments: