Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Life ...

My family was consider average, not too poor, yet not rich. Dad and Mum both have to work just to ensure that the next generation (me and my brother) will have a better life. Daddy always tell me, study hard so that i can have a better life in the future.

During my kindergarden life, I remember that i was a very naughty boy. Dad and Mum have to buy me toys just to make me go kindergarden. Most of the time i will be playing with toys rather then spending my time on books.

Primary school days, I was still quite naughty. I mix with mostly naughty friends and not those who likes to read books. Teacher always send me to headmaster's room due to disipline issue. I even fight with other naughty schoolmates before. Luckily i have a brother that has quite a good result in his studies, which inspired me a lot to get good results in my studies too. Because im kind of those "Dont Want to lose" Guy.

Life hasn't much change during the secondary school days. Still as naugthy as i should be. I was in one of my town's best school, best class. But yet, most my friends are naughty also. We always cause our Class teacher to cry as she always says we are the worst class she ever teach. LoLz..

During form 3, I remember once we played poker card in school, which is illegal of cause. And we were being caught red handed. For this, we were force to clean the school's drain. As During form 4, few of my friends are very edicted to gambling, thus sometimes we skip our tuition class and go to our friend's house to gamble. Bad me Bad me. Haha.

2 months before SPM, my life has a big U-turn. We know that, a good result in SPM will provide us a better future. We spend most of the time in library and have group discussion on our studies. In return, i got myself a very good result in my SPM result.

Year 2000, i was going to college. Was quite interest on Electronic engineering but then Dad and Mum does not really agree because my brother was doing the same course. Since i'm young i love challenge, So i choose Microelectronics. which i do think it was a bit too much for me.

Year 2002, once i finish my Diploma course, I started to work parttime all because i wanted to buy myself a Playstation 2, which is around RM1,400 that time. I work as an event worker, I have to work from 8am to 12 mid night just to get RM40 pay. I never had so much determination in my life.

Year 2003, I continue my study, doing Degree in Communication and Electronics, yet i still continue my parttime work, still in event company but on a higher rank, event supervisor. I dont need to work anymore just to supervise other parttime worker including promoters.

Year 2006, thanks to my parttime job, i was able to collect enough money to buy myself a car.. my beloved putra. The same year, i graduated as an Engineer but then i join an IT company which doesn't have anything to do with my Engineering certificate at all! haha.

Thou im working in an IT company, Im happy with my life....

No comments: