Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Routine Sunday ..

Sunday life in Jakarta has been routine for me since the day I come Jakarta. I will be at the Coffeebean in Taman Anggrek with my colleague having our breakfast and chit chatting around. We use to do our timesheet here also, but since our office have internet already, we normally do it in the office.
We will be here as early as 9am in the morning till Noon. Today I'm having Egg bens as my breakfast serve together with hot coffee as a set. It cost me 36,000 Rupiah which is equivalent to RM13.

I remember the first time I started to have coffee at Coffeebean which is years back. My first cup of Coffeebean beverage is Ice Blended Ultimate, at Coffeebean SS14 with my parents and my cousin (Kate). That time, the beverage is consider quite precious to me as it cost around RM10 for each cup of Ice blended drinks. As my family was quite moderate not rich, so i seldom taste such expensive drinks actually, but yet once in a while i will be buying myself an Ice blended drink from Coffeebean just because I kind of like it especially the Black Forest Ice Blended which serve with Cherry inside the drink.
Life started to change a bit, when i started my Parttime job as an Event Supervisor during my days in college life. I earn RM90 ~ RM120 a day working as a parttimer. I must agree with the quote "Easy Money, Easy Go" (actually is a chinese quote but i directly translated it to English). It means when you earn the money easily you will spend it quite easily. With my parttime job, I've always been drinking Coffeebean since I have quite a lot of extra money and of coz that i'm kind of edicted to it. LoLz.
That was about the food and drinks. Now its time to write something about our gadgets that we bring to Coffeebean. I'm the first one who owns a Sony Vaio laptop among my colleagues. Due to my influence, there are now 7 vaio's among my colleagues including me. I'm just here in Jakarta for 6 months and the number of colleague being influence by my so call "SONY-Fanboy" has been increasing rapidly. They like to call me "SONY-Fanboy" because i have lots of Sony Stuff. Actually, they didnt know that my Friend (secret agent) always help me to get cheap stuff inside Sony. LoLz.

The 2 Vaio's in the Coffeebean Cafe. Normally there will be a lot more but since its year end and Christmas is near, most of my colleagues are back to Malaysia to clear their leaves.

After this Coffeebean session, I guess is another rest day for me. Will be spending my day alone in my house, just to relax my mind and try to isolate myself from the world for another day :). Life is tough, I need a break!!! :)

No comments: