Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday ..

Today is a holiday, Hari Raya Haji. Normally during overseas when there is a holiday, the Project Manager will offer us to work and in return we will have 1 day replacement leave. But our project Manager was a bit different. Very calculative, in other words, "KIAM SIAP!". He says if you want to work, come to work lah.. but no replacement leave.. :P

So all my colleagues decided to NOT to go work as we are entitle to off yet no replacement leave. First we all plan to go CB (Coffee Bean) in the morning to relax, but due to Hari Raya Haji CB will only start their business at 12 noon. So the plan was cancelled.
Life in Jakarta will be bored in the next few days, most of my friends (Colleague) will heading back to Malaysia for X-mas so as my housemates. I am going to spend my x-mas here because i do not want to clear my leave as i want to bring forward to next year and use it during CNY. . .
. .
I wish i could forward the time to next week.. so that i can be back in Malaysia ..!!

No comments: