Saturday, December 29, 2007

Busy day in Msia..

Been longing to come back to Malaysia everytime when i touch down at Jakarta city. My 3 weeks long trip has finally come to the end and i have 5 days to spare in Malaysia. This trip my flight was with Air Asia. Flight touch down at Kuala Lumpur at 6.20pm, slight delay. It was an Excited night for me because I have a night full of plans a head. Once reach home, my fren has already been waiting for me. We went to Ikea to look for the Hachi Hachi cup, but no luck. Then I drop by One Utama just to get some items which i ask another fren to buy for me for my car Amplifiers. Soon after that, we had our dinner at Kota Damansara. What a rush rite? its not over yet. After Dinner, a quick shower, I'm already at Asia Jaya LRT station waiting for another fren which i dated to watch Alien Vs Predator 2. Mid night show at MidValley. Finally send him home at 1am ++ and grab my 2 new Amps from his house. The 2 Amp fit just nicely inside my car. :)

No comments: