Sunday, December 30, 2007

Madness got Worsen ..

Its 6.42am in the morning. Just back from sending my Mum to the airport. I use to speed to keep myself awake because when I'm speeding, Its totally a different me, I just wont get sleepy when I'm doing that. But since I made a promise not to speed anymore, its odd that a Putra driving on the KLIA doing around 110km/h only. Haha.

I need something to keep me awake when I'm not driving fast, this evening I have finally finish installing the two precious Amplifiers on my car which does help a lot in boosting the bass for my car Audio system. To add more spice to keep me awake, I didn't fill up my fuel tank for a trip of over 150km journey!!! On the way to the Airport, once I got on to the highway, the LOW FUEL WARNING lights has already started to blink randomly, indicating that I need to refuel the Tank. LoLz. I know I will have enough fuel to get to the airport, so i didn't even bother.

Once I drop my mum at the airport and started the journey back to my house, the Warning lights blink more oftenly. I stop by a Petronas petrol station to add some air pressure to my tyres, but i didn't fill up the tank, thats why i says madness got worsen. I know the highway towards home doesn't have any more petrol station yet I want to gamble on this. Haha. The whole trip back I was trying to conserve my fuel, applying the correct pressure on the fuel pedal to keep the Warning signal blink less, which actually helpless. LoLz.

Finally, manage to reach One Utama will the warning lights on for about 30 minutes!! haha. quickly stop by the petrol station and refuel the tank. The gauge read 40L of fuel!! that is awefully empty. Normally I pump 33L ~ 34L only and my tank capacity is 45L. According to my calculation my putra should be able to take another 30km before its empty! LoLz.

Madness...

No comments: