Thursday, December 27, 2007

Silverlaker's Life in Jakarta

My previous project in Jakarta was with Maybank, most of the expenses are charge directly to Maybank instead of my company. Yet then, I've heard lots of complaint regarding payment and claims from my company, but I didn't actually experince it.

Today is my last day here in Jakarta for the year 2007, Coming back after New year :P. Just a day before I leave Jakarta, I've feel the heat arising from all the Silverlakers because our company didn't pay for our appartment's Elec, Water, Phone bills. It has been a common issue for our Cable TV to be cut by the authority due to late payment but for Elec, Water, Phone, this is the first time. How are we going to live with Electric and Water? Can we survive even a night without Airconditioner? no ventilation? The management has sent us an email, requesting us to settle the payment personally first, and they will try to pay us back ASAP. They says WILL not MUST. Last night, all those senior has been discussing for this matter whether to pay or not to pay. The conclusion is, we will wait for the our PM to pay. But this morning, many of them fear that it might not have Elec, Water for the night, so they broke their promise and went to pay for their own unit which cost about RM1,000 per unit! LoLz. Anyhow, my Unit was not effected yet i'm heading home today, so God bless you all :). I really hope that this issue wont arise again, but heck .. this is our company ... Silv3rlake.. Anything would just have happen..

No comments: