Friday, December 21, 2007

A night full of boredness...

10.45pm Jakarta Time, Life has been quite bored for me today. All of my housemates are back to Malaysia and I'm home alone for these coming few days. Due to boredness and loneliness, I bought some beers after dinner to night, thought i might do something stupid with it later in the night.

Started the night playing with my PS3. It didnt take long till I'm a bit bored with it. So i stopped and started surfing the net for some information regarding the Amplifire that i am going to install for my car, also click-ing around a new Friendster kind of website called Facebook, kind of "wu liao" stuff to do. (Can't think of a word for "Wu liao" in English .. LoLz..)

When i started to get bored again, i started chating with my friend. Feeling a bit thristy, i took a can of beer from the fridge and start drinking. Gosh~!!!.. the taste of beer really sucks if you drink it alone. I wonder how can i drink so much when I'm spending my time with my fellow friends. LoLz.

A brief view of what I'm doing tonight.. Laptop on surfing and chatting, while Cable Tv on watching MTV. PSP, PS3 controller standby on the table incase i need them. But i still think i wanna finish the awful beer first .. LoLz.Tomorrow gonna be a long day again ... :) .. Sometimes i do wish i'm drunk all the time .. at least I don't need to worry anything when I'm drunk .. LoLz.. :)

No comments: