Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hachi Hachi Cup!

Lately I was so free that my colleague says i blog so much. Kind of edicted to it, but only blog when im free LoLz.

Early this morning, I went for brunch with Jay. Today, I decided to go to Hachi Hachi for brunch just to have a glance on the cup size of it. Both me and my colleague think its very nice and cute (the cup). So I decided to look for the same cup :) . Here is the Cup.. Its size is actually very big. My colleague says she remember last time her roommate use to have it and its cute because the cup can be use to drink yet to eat maggie. I'm gonna get one for myself and her :) if and only if i can find it. The food i order today was Spider bowl. Its a dishes recommend by my colleague. The dish consist of fried soft shell crab with some rice. Its actually taste quite nice, but its quite a lot actually. Till the end of the meal, i can't finish off the soft shell crab as it taste quite salty. Any how, the meal taste quite nice and I have complete my mission, to check out the Hachi Hachi cup. :) Hope i can find the cup!!

No comments: