Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping Spree...

Mum was here since yesterday for body check up. So today I will have to be her driver and drive her around for shopping. Destination is Sungai Wang, Just great, Because i need to drop by at Lowyat plaza to buy myself a webcam. :) Lately play msn with fren and was always being complain for not having a webcam yet i request to see her! LoLz... Fair enough now that i have myself a Webcam, I cheap one, I don't want to buy something expensive yet i dont use much! LoLz. Anyhow I tried it with my brother in Dubai, Just nice.
Been wondering to buy or not to buy this Nike Futsal shoes since i saw it in Jakarta. When i first saw it in Al-Ikhsan this morning, i didnt have the urge to buy it yet as the bottom of the shoe is kind of like badminton shoes which i dont really like. Later on, I check out the shoes again at a Nike outlet. This one is just a beauty, it comes with futsal bottom! which i can use it for Mt. Kinabalu trip on April! :) Yet i still get a 10% discount on it.. HeHe
Well, Shopping spree is over... RM300 flown d...

No comments: